Advanced Hyaluronic Acid Serum
- Restore your skin's hydration levels like never before
- Innovative PhytoCellular Science is used in the development
- Achieve noticeable results in 7 days
- Intense Hydration
- Deep Moisturization
- Skin Plumping
- Reduction of Fine Lines
- Restores Natural Radiance
- Long Term Anti-Aging
- Reduces Redness & Blemishes
Helps moisturize the skin and keep the skin plump and firm. Includes 5 unique hyaluronic acid sizes to create an advanced blend to penetrate different layers of the skin for full hydration. This includes the following:
- Very high molecular weight & high molecular weight sodium hyaluronate forms a dense protective film on the surface of the skin to trap moisture and minimize skin exposure to external irritants and pollution.
- Medium molecular sodium hyaluronate adheres to the skin surface providing a very soft skin texture.
- Low-molecular & very low molecular weight sodium hyaluronates penetrates the skin rapidly providing a deeper skin hydration while combating aging and improving elasticity.
Helps attract moisture to the skin to improve skin barrier
Apple Stem Cells
Protects human skin stem cells & repair skin elasticity. This active ingredient won the prize in European Innovation "Best Active Ingredient" in 2008
Click here to see all Ingredients.
Can I Use Hyaluronic Acid If I Have Oily or Sensitive Skin?
Absolutely. Hyaluronic acid itself is a completely safe and hard-working gentle ingredient - if you have sensitive skin and really dry skin, you will really love it - it actually can help calm skin. Many times we see oily skin concerns often caused by dehydration and cheap ingredients. Unlike other moisturising ingredients, hyaluronic acid is incredibly lightweight so if you have oily skin, it can really help maintain hydration without heaviness.
What Is Hyaluronic Acid Ideal For?
As we age, our skin loses its ability to maintain moisture so that plump, youthful glow diminishes. A hyaluronic acid serum is ideal for not only dry, sensitive skin, but also mature skin due to the loss of skin's natural moisture levels as we age. Hyaluronic acid can visibly improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles as it helps renew plumpness, elasticity, and firmness in skin. Anyone who works long hours in air-conditioned offices, exposed often to air pollution, screens and cold drying weather climates can also benefit from hyaluronic acid serum.
Is Hyaluronic Acid Good for Acne-Prone Skin?
Yes, hyaluronic acid is great for all skin types, including oily and acne-prone, because it’s a lightweight and hydrating ingredient that won’t clog the pores and cause more breakouts.
Our formulas go through a rigorous process to make sure they are free from:
- Artificial Color
- Mineral Oils
That's our nuo-Free Promise!