Technical Rules Document
Enter for your chance to win our prize bundle sponsored by nuorganic. See our terms & conditions below.
- For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, "The Promoter" refers to nuorganic whose TikTok handle is @nuorganic. The "Prize" refers to Prize Details (e.g. $250 value of gift cards).
- By entering the competition you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. All entries must be received by 11:59pm on March 17, 2023 or any date that nuorganic announces the close of the giveaway. Winners in the United States will be selected at random by The Promoter and the winner will be notified on or before March 20, 2023.
- The Promotors competitions with entry via TikTok, Instagram and/or Facebook are open only to residents of United States. Winner will be chosen at random from all entrants and across all platforms.
- No purchase necessary. Winners will not be required to pay to enter the competition.
- Entrants must be over 13+ years old (with parental/legal guardian permission where applicable) on the date of their entry and reside in the United States.
- Employees of The Promoter are not eligible to enter.
- TikTok, Instagram and/or Facebook are not in any way affiliated or involved in the competition.
- Only one entry per person per competition will be accepted.
- Each entrant shall enter the competition via rules in the specified video. Entrants must also tag the companies and people specified.
- The Prize will be awarded to a randomly selected winner who has entered on TikTok, using nuorganic’s discretion at random. The Promoter will not be held liable if the named prize becomes unavailable or cannot be fulfilled.
- The Promoter will not be help liable for any failure of receipt of entries. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter’s liability under or in connection with the competition or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the cost price of the Prize in question.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the competition or any Prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and the promoter and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
- Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a Prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
- The name, address, email address and phone number of the winner must be provided to The Promoter if requested and will be shared to enable fulfilment of the Prize.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond The Promoter’s reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
- The Promoter's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner’s name and social media username may be posted on the social media profiles of The Promotor after the winner has been selected.
Why Plant Stem Cells
Our Phytocellular Science
We do more than just cover up flaws.
Nuorganic supports the cellular processes occurring within your skin cells. We use the Swiss Apple active ingredient that won the “Best Active Ingredient” in 2008 in the European Innovation.
By harnessing the power of nature, we're able to offer skincare that is truly transformative.
We are changing the skincare industry...
- Actively helps reduce aging & fine lines
- Strong antioxidant properties
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Revolutionary absorption for maximum effect
- Helps get to the deep skin layers for long term healing
- Increase the effectiveness of active ingredients from standard skincare products
- Combined ingredients for long term skin nourishment
- High % concentration actives to improve standard cosmetics (hyaluronic, vitamin C, etc.)
- Alcohol, Artificial Color, Fragrances
- Mineral Oils
- Parbens, Phthalates
Science with a human touch
Meet Dr. Mo Kharazmi - our Chief Medical Scientist. After 20 years in both the cosmetic and medical research field, he found it alarming that so many brands were doing more harm to the human skin instead of benefiting it and he was left with treating the aftermath.
Not only did Dr. Mo see his vision to create healthy skincare, but to revolutionize like no other. This began the journey to develop products that don’t sit on top of one’s skin, but rather absorb rapidly into the deep layers.
A team who cares
Behind the passion, there’s always a team bringing you the next level of skincare. Dr. Jafari is a renowned scientist in the field of nanoencapsulation.
As the lead scientist in a team of 10, they provide the best solution for the delivery of active ingredients. In November 2015, he was recognized as one of the world's top 1% of scientists in the field of biological sciences.
In December 2017, he was selected as one of the top National Researchers in the Middle East - bringing you the top skincare products to become the best, glowing you.